Singita Private is a collection of six luxurious villas provided by Singita, one of the most well-known and luxurious collection of game lodges in Africa. Baroque Villas has all the details about their latest offering
Singita Private offers travelers the ultimate luxury African safari vacation in a private setting. Experience a once-in-a-lifetime adventure in a choice of six idyllic locations in Africa. Each of the six villas created by Singita is designed to offer the quintessential safari experience, with exquisitely designed, spacious interiors and exteriors, offering guests the ultimate indoor/outdoor African experience, with unhindered views of unspoilt terrain.
Each villa features its own staff, including a host, private chef and safari guide who takes guests on game drives in their own private vehicle. Guests choose the schedule for their unique safari experiences. In true Singita style, the company continues its ongoing commitment to conserving the African wilderness in every way possible, including in these exceptional private villas, which are located in Southern and East Africa. One percent of the reservation fee to hire a private villa goes to specific local community initiatives, such as the ‘Singita School of Cooking’ in Tanzania and South Africa, and the ‘Fortifying Young Children Program’ in Zimbabwe.
The six destinations where the villas are located already have main properties owned by Singita. The villas are secluded, apart from these properties, to offer guests an unsurpassed experience of the wild. They are:
· Singita Lebombo Villa: Located in the Kruger National Park in South Africa. Guests enjoy game drives and guided bush walks, star gazing, various spa treatments, workouts at a fully equipped gym, mountain bikes, archery, swimming and community visits.
· Singita Castleton: A combination of a private safari lodge and a rustic country farmhouse in South Africa. Aside from star-gazing, game drives and guided bush walks, there’s a range of spa treatments, a gym, mountain bikes, tennis, swimming, lawn games, archery and community visits.
· Singita Ebony Villa: Set on the banks of the Sand River in Southern Africa, the villa offers the very best of a tented camp and traditional bush lodge experience. Guests enjoy all of the activities offered at Singita’s other luxury private villas.
· Pamushana Villa: This palatial five-bedroom villa in Zimbabwe boasts its own private pool. Aside from the normal activities offered by Singita, there’s also rock art visits, cruising and fishing on Malilange Dam, and soccer.
· Singita Explore: Guests enjoy the most luxurious tented camp experience imaginable on the magical Serengeti plains. Safari activities and sports are those regularly offered by Singita in their private villas, but there is also hot air balloon rides and board games to keep guests occupied.
· Singita Serengeti House: Located on the banks of Sasakwa Hill, this plush retreat is part of Singita G in Tanzania. It features every possible luxury. Aside from safari expriences and various sports, guests also enjoy the thrills of cooking with their private chef.
If you would like to find out more about any of these exceptional African villas, let Baroque Villas assist. Contact us right away, firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide all of the information you require. In addition, if you require travel assistance to and from Kenya, our sister company, Baroque Travel, can make all your arrangements for you. Mail them now, email@example.com.