Between 5 and 8 November, 2015, St Barth will become the gourmet capital of the Caribbean, celebrating the gourmet flavors of French cuisine featuring coordinator, Chef Emmanuel Renaut of the restaurant Les Flocon de Sel in Megève in France. There will be a series of 4- or 8-course meals at select venues with superb wine pairings. If you’d like to enjoy this gourmet fest, why not take advantage of the collaboration with several luxe villas on the island to spend at least 7 nights savoring not only superb cuisine, but also a taste of island living on one of the Caribbean’s most jetset islands?
Pick your favourite luxury villa
Depending on the size of your party, there are a number of sumptuous sea-view villas on offer including the following:
Villa Athena – Overlooking the sea and the beach at Anse de Cayes, this stunning 7-bedroomed villa offers every luxury facility, including an exquisite heated swimming pool and a kitchen fit for a chef.
- Villa Gem-Palm Springs Situated on a hill in Gouverneur, this stylish 4-bedroom villa offers magnificent panoramic views and every modern convenience.
- Villa Le Manoir de Lurin – Luxury and comfort abound on this private 5-bedroom estate in the midst of a plantation.
- Villa Oasis de Salines Walk to lovely Saline Beach from this magnificent 6-bedroom villa, which is a favorite of stars and celebs because of its privacy and luxe amenities. Offers two pools, three kitchens and a wine bar.
Taste of St Barth Festival highlights
As coordinator of this exciting culinary event, Chef Emmanuel Renaut from Restaurant Flocons de Sel in Megève, France will be serving a special 8-course dinner on Sunday, November 8, 2015, the final evening of the 2015 edition of Taste of St. Barth. During this year’s festival, the following other famous French chefs will be showing off their culinary skills:
• Yoann Conte of Restaurant Yoann Conte in Annecy, France;
• Pastry Chef Laurent Jeannin and Chef Eric Frechon of Le Bristol Hotel in Paris;
• Jerome Nutile of Restaurant le Mas de Boudan in Nimes, France;
• Stephanie Le Quellec from La Scène Restaurant at Hotel Prince de Galles in Paris;
• David Toutain of Restaurant David Toutain in Paris;
• Alexandre Mazzia of Restaurant Alexandre Mazzia in Marseille;
If you’d like to book your reservation for any of the dinners being held during the Festival, or would like to book all your travel arrangements including Villa rental in St Barth, contact Baroque Villas right away, email@example.com, and we will arrange everything for you.